DevOps Fundamentals Training and Certification
The 3-day DevOps Fundamentals course provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Target Audience :
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident & change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
Learning Objectives :
- Know the emergence of DevOps
- Know the core concepts and principles of DevOps
- Know what DevOps means for you as professional and for your organization
- Know the essence of a DevOps culture
- Understand the key elements of a DevOps culture
- Know the important aspects when creating a DevOps culture
- Know the Operational models of DevOps
- Understand the need for autonomous teams
- Understand the impact of DevOps on Architecture with respect to deployment
- Understand governance within DevOps teams
- Understand Agile, Scrum and Kanban and how these practices relate to one another
- Understand how ITSM processes relate to practices in a DevOps culture
- Understand how lean is used to optimise processes
- Know how to provide a Value Stream Map for a given process
- Understand the way to harvest new and innovative ideas
- Know the impact of automation on Software Delivery processes
- Understand the benefits and core principles of Continuous Delivery
- Describe the key cloud principles for DevOps organisations
- Know the relevance of monitoring and logging DevOps
Venue: Greengate Consult Partner Proctor Organization
DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization’s ability to deliver applications and services at high velocity: evolving and improving products at a faster pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes. This speed enables organizations to better serve their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
Some Benefits of DevOps:
- DevOps is among the most sort after skills in the world today and practitioners are amongst the highest paid today.
- DevOps ensures stability and quality in the software development process– DevOps principles ensure that all processes and tasks are closely monitored and the impact of changes within tasks are also well understood.
- DevOps assures quality of service QOS – It helps assure an immediate feedback system and higher velocity release, the MTTR (mean Time to Repair) gets reduced and the errors are fixed in a shorter span of time.
- DevOps enhances customer satisfaction – By making sure that latest trends are adhered to and being responsive to changes result to greater customer satisfaction
- DevOps reduces unforeseen bottlenecks – As DevOps professionals are generally well versed with all the nitty-gritties and not dependent on each other, the bottlenecks are easily handled by everyone, thus reducing the overall time.
- DevOps boosts productivity – Handling all the domains without having to wait for any other employee to complete the task allotted, boosts effectiveness and productivity.
Corporate Organizations: Contact Us for Custom Training Requirements and Arrangements