The Blockchain Foundation certification is designed to provide candidates a well-rounded understanding of blockchain concepts. It covers the potential for blockchain applications that can be used for solving real business problems in industry, and an overview of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a use case of blockchain.
This is a blockchain technology course with some practical exercises to experience two of the most popular cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin and Ethereum. Candidates will understand blockchain technology well enough to put their knowledge to use in real life. The course exposes candidates to real-life blockchain and crypto trading with the purpose of using this knowledge in business opportunities.
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain.
- Explain the features and components of blockchain.
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain.
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology.
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done.
- Give the overview of crypto economics and crypto trading.
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger.
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors